- Success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions
- The chance happening of fortunate or adverse events.
- Good fortune or prosperity; success....to gain success or something desirable by chance: “I lucked out in finding that rare book.”
Practical Aspects of Luck:Luck has three aspects which make it distinct from chance or probability.
- Luck can be good or bad.
- Luck can be accident or chance.
- Luck applies to a sentient being.
Some examples of luck:
- Finding a valuable object or money.
- Winning an event despite negative logical assumptions.
- You correctly guess an answer in a quiz which you did not know.
- Avoiding an accident at the last moment
- Being born in a wealthy family
In Deeper Sense:Luck is Illusion. It is deeply connected with Law of Karma. The great thing is "The Illusion of Luck Disappear when we start see things as they actually are." said by Sandeep Maheshwari(One of the Great Motivational speaker)