In recent times we have seen a lot of accidents and unfortunate road events and lost many of brothers.
I request all of you to please comply to all safety norms, so that you return home safely to your loved ones each and every time.
I am listing few caution points as per my experience:
1) Drive in proper lane and below 45-50 Km/Hr
2) Maintain a safe distance from other vehicles
3) Avoid over speeding, overtaking as much as possible
4) Never stop right behind or ahead of a vehicle
5) Avoid driving in night, plan accordingly and travel between 7AM to 7 PM.
6) If late or away from home at sunset make a night stay.
7) Don't stretch your self too much for long routes
8) Take frequent tea brakes at every 50-75 km
9) Keep your vehicle maintained
10) Use horn to make others aware of your path and presence
11) Stop in case of poor visibility or unexpected animal movement
12) Don't use mobile phones while driving
13) Wear protective gear specially helmet at all times.
14) On slippery or skiddy roads don't make angle with ground and don't use sudden break.
15) In case of impact try to protect your head
16) Don't follow heavy vehicle closely
17) Follow all traffic rules but don't assume or expect same from others
18) Don't rely too much on tyres and road for grip.
19) If physically or emotionally unwell, take leave or plan local or admin work.
20) Remember always that there are people dependent on you and waiting for your return
21) No work is more important than your safety
You know all of these. Please follow it.